鸿运国际

当前位置:首页>爱问外贸人>外贸知识>【分享】外企面试中常用的经典问答
问答首页进口代理(376)出口代理(600)出口退税(186)报关清关(215)货运代理(146)

【分享】外企面试中常用的经典问答

1位顾问回复159人看过

为大家整理了一些外企面试的时候经常会被问答的面试题目,希望你在面试一些国外外贸公司的时候一路顺风~

Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualificatio~n~s and experience I feel I am hardworking, respo~n~s~ible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Give me a summary of your current job description.

(对你目前的工作,能否个概括的说明。)

A:I he been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我系统分析,解决问题以及软件方面的支持。)

Why did you lee your last job?

(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A:I feel I he reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I he finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对鸿运国际有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributio~n~s to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能些积极性的贡献。)

What make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

(什么会让你有成就感?)

A:Doing my best job for your company.

(为贵公司竭力效劳。)

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)

If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?

(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人点事。)

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutio~n~s. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)

What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)

What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对鸿运国际行业的影响。)

How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)

Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会什么吗?)

A:As I he some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)

A:I hope to demo~n~strate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)

甚至还可以打趣的说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your


网友提问或回复仅代表其个人立场,与本站观点无关

专业顾问回答

Skylar
Skylar服务年限:3客户评分:5.0

客户服务顾问向TA咨询

?)

A:Yes I consider myself to be a multi-tasked individual and I am able to work well under pressure. (是的,我认为自己可以同时处理多项任务,并且能够在压力下工作得很好。)

How do you handle conflicts with colleagues in the workplace?(你如何处理同事之间的冲突?)

A:I believe in open and honest communication and addressing any issues directly with my colleagues. If necessary I would involve a mediator or seek the assistance of a supervisor to resolve any conflicts. (我相信开放和诚实的沟通,并直接与同事解决任何问题。必要时,我会请一位调解人或寻求主管的协助来解决任何冲突。)

What are your long-term career goals?(你的长期职业目标是什么?)

A:My long-term career goal is to continue to grow and develop as a professional in my field, taking on more challenging projects and leadership roles as I gain experience. (我的长期职业目标是在自己的领域里不断成长和发展,在积累经验的过程中承担更具有挑战性的项目和领导角色。)

What are your salary expectations?(你对薪资的期望是多少?)

A:I am open to negotiations and I believe that my experience and qualifications are valuable to your organization. I would be willing to discuss a salary that is reasonable and fair. (我愿意进行谈判,我认为我的经验和资格对贵单位很具有价值。我愿意讨论一个合理、公平的薪资水平。)

大家都在问

鸿运国际 鸿运国际 鸿运国际 鸿运国际 鸿运国际 鸿运国际 鸿运国际 鸿运国际